Financial Reporting ManagerPermanent | £50,000 per annum
We are delighted to be working with a successful and ambitious business based in Cardiff. The role will suit a qualified accountant looking to broaden their business and accounting skills. You will thrive on working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and as a focused individual you will be looking for a career move into a challenging and rewarding role.
- Management of the accounting team ensuring the key responsibilities are met by the team daily and month end timetables are delivered.
- Management / review of the balance sheet accounts and reconciliations.
- Preparation/management of monthly management accounts including both financial and non-financial data
- Oversee year end audit with annual/quarterly filings
- Ensure all transactional client / bank reconciliations are completed daily and balance
The person specification
- Experience working in a finance position within a fast-paced business environment or an audit role within a professional firm
- Ideally have good technical IFRS accounting knowledge
- Qualified accountant in ACA/ACCA /CIMA
- Experience and comfortable working with the senior finance and operational stakeholders.
- Highly proficient in Excel and specifically working with advanced functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence and the ability to work collaboratively across the organisation
The salary offered is c£45,000 per annum and is dependent on how closely the person requirements are met upon joining the business. There is also an excellent benefits package on offer, including a substantial bonus.
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and a brief covering note or contact Ita McNeil-Jones at email@example.com to arrange a conversation.