Finance AnalystPermanent | Competitive package
As a confident communicator and skilled finance professional you will be looking to progress your career by joining this well respected, dynamic and forward-thinking organisation.
You may have a banking or accountancy background, and you will demonstrate attention to detail and have a real interest in the world of business and investment.
With an understanding of investment and risk analysis, you will thrive on developing real and meaningful relationships both across the business and externally.
- Monitor and assess financial and adhoc information to produce key findings to feed decision making
- Make balanced recommendations to senior management regarding investment opportunities
- Develop and enhance the reputation of the business as a professional investment specialist
- Ensure that all interactions are carried out with the utmost professionalism whilst providing first class customer service
- Produce and maintain relevant and accurate monitoring systems
- Monitor loan portfolio in order to mitigate risk and seek opportunity
The person specification
- Financial services/banking/accountancy background – ideally investment experience
- Exceptional relationship building ability
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- Qualified accountants from practice are of interest (CCAB)
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office experience
- Self-motivated and naturally driven
- Attention to deal
Pay & benefits
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- Contributory pension plan
- 30 days’ paid annual holidays (plus Bank Holidays)
- Private health care scheme (contributory)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking
- Employee loan scheme
Please contact Ita McNeil-Jones on firstname.lastname@example.org either with your CV or to arrange a call to discuss the role and organisation.