Finance Director DesignatePermanent | Competitive package
We are looking to attract a highly experienced senior finance professional for this key strategic role.
Based in North Shields this impressive and successful manufacturing business is seeking to appoint an experienced and seasoned senior qualified accountant to join their business. Established for over 40 years they are a leader in their field.
You will be a commercial and visionary senior finance professional and you will play a key role in ensuring the future growth and continued success of this profitable business.
As finance lead you will work closely with the Managing Director and senior management team and provide strong financial management and direction, enabling the business to achieve its strategic business goals.
You will ensure effective financial control, timely financial reporting and develop measures to manage risk effectively. The role will also involve working closely with the Group FD and finance team.
You will be a results driven accountant who has extensive experience in a commercial business environment, ideally manufacturing.
- Strategically responsible for the direction and operations of finance and business IT Systems
- Full responsibility for the delivery of monthly management reporting to strict timescales
- Ensure thorough, accurate and effective financial control for all elements of the business
- Improve reporting of financial information that will inform key business decisions
- Improve and develop strict financial controls
- Ensure efficient budgetary control
- Undertake risk management and identify best practice protocols
- Deliver accurate statutory reporting and develop sound relations with the external auditors
The person specification
- You will be a CCAB qualified accountant
- You will have proven experience working within a growing SME
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- With natural gravitas you will be comfortable working at senior management level
- With the ability to think and operate strategically you will help prepare the business for further growth
- You will be a commercial individual with the drive to take the business forward
- You will demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of compliance and risk
The salary for this role is competitive and there is flexibility for an outstanding candidate.
How to apply
To apply please submit your CV, salary details and a brief supporting statement outlining the reasons why you would like to be considered for the post and how you meet these requirements. Please email this to email@example.com reference Finance_Exec_147