Financial Reporting ManagerPermanent | £50,000 per annum
We are delighted to be working with a successful and ambitious business based in central Cardiff. The role will suit a qualified accountant looking to broaden their business and accounting skills. You will thrive on working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and as a focused individual you will help move the business forward into its next phase of growth
- Management of the accounting team abroad ensuring the key responsibilities are met by team daily and month end timetables are delivered.
- Management / review of the balance sheet accounts and reconciliations, including suspense account management and review.
- Preparation/management of monthly management accounts including both financial and non-financial data.
- Ensure compliance with local statutory regulations (IFRS)
- Full Madison CF Statutory audit with annual/quarterly audits and filings
- Ensure all transactional client / bank reconciliations are completed daily and balance
The person specification
- Experience working in a finance position within a fast-paced business environment or an audit role within a professional firm
- Good technical IFRS accounting knowledge
- Qualified accountant in ACA/ACCA /CIMA
- Experience and comfort working with the senior finance and operations stakeholders.
- Highly proficient in Excel and specifically working with advanced functions like pivot tables, look-ups, macros and goal seek
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence and the ability to work collaboratively across the organisation
The salary offered is c£45,000 per annum and is dependent on how closely the person requirements are met upon joining the business. There is also an excellent benefits package on offer, including a substantial bonus.
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and a brief covering note or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation.