Recruitment Partner – Professional ServicesPermanent | £30,000 per annum
Our client is a modern, progressive professional services organisation based in Cardiff that has an international presence. They pride themselves on offering a high quality service which surpasses their client’s expectations. As a result of their continued success, they are growing their team. This position offers the opportunity of working with high calibre individuals who provide consultancy services to some of the world’s leading companies.
The role comes with real opportunities to progress within the business. It would ideally suit someone with a client support/recruitment coordination background, who is looking to develop their skills in a busy client facing role.
- Coordination and use of the Global Applicant Tracking, ensuring the ATS is used for generating opportunities and sharing client information.
- Generate opportunities for the business, dealing directly with interim professionals and being proactive in developing opportunities with the clients, matching their skills to client needs.
- Work closely with the Recruitment/Ops Consultant and Client Development Consultant providing regular updates regarding client and consultant opportunities and ensure information is shared.
- Ongoing relationship building with consultants, developing a professional network and being knowledgeable of their availability when matching consultants to opportunities with clients of the business.
- Manage documentation related to making a placement, working with client onboarding and consultant agreements to process a role.
- Ad-hoc support and coordination of social media activity on social media platforms.
- Support the team with administration, such as consultant onboarding, IT systems and training
- Management and scheduling of interviews onsite at client offices, ensuring interview confirmations/details are sent out to consultants in advance of their client interview.
The person specification
- You will possess meticulous attention for detail and desire/willingness to be flexible to support others
- You will have worked with multiple senior stakeholders across a business and building credible, strong relationships.
- Will demonstrate high level of professionalism, pro-active approach to working, with a flexibility to get involved in wide ranging projects to serve the client needs in the UK and globally.
- You will have lead generation skills, able to utilise data to create opportunities and manage client relationships.
- You will ideally have strong negotiation skills, used to discussing rates/work types with some commercial acumen.
- You should be an ambitious, confident, client focused professional with a practical can-do mentality.
- You should have experience of working directly for clients, either in a recruitment or administrative role.
- You will ideally have gained exposure to a busy client facing function in a professional service firm.
- You will have gained a good understanding and practical experience of HR and/or recruitment.
- You will have excellent IT especially in using Microsoft Office suite and ideally have experience using an ATS (applicant tracking system) maintaining multiple CV’s/consultants at once and matching consultants CV’s / availability to client need; with strong database management skills.
Pay & Benefits
The salary being offered is circa £25,000 – 30,000 per annum plus bonus circa 5%
There is also a full competitive benefits package on offer including:
- Holiday entitlement of 26 days + bank holidays + 1 extra day + flexible buy and sell holiday option
- Pension scheme with matched contributions up to 5%
- Private medical insurance
- Life Insurance of 4 x basic salary
Working hours 9 – 5.30 – with scope to work remotely at least once a week. Please note this job also involves travel within the UK at least fortnightly.
The next step
- To apply please submit your CV, salary details and a brief supporting statement outlining the reasons why you would like to be considered for the post and how you meet these requirements. Please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org reference Recruitment Partner_136