HR ManagerPermanent | £45,000
This well known, respected organisation with innovation at the heart of its operation, is looking to recruit a collaborative, dynamic and experienced HR Manager.
With an exciting time ahead for the organisation and with investment in new systems and processes planned, this is the ideal role for an individual who enjoys a busy environment and working collaboratively within a team and with internal stakeholders across the business.
As the HR Manager, you will be a critical resource to the executive team. You will play a key role in leading on strategic initiatives and business transformation projects.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and any other relevant issues
- Manage and lead on the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of staff
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation
- Encourage a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
The person specification
- Strong and adaptable leadership style and demonstrate resilience, tenacity with ethical integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead and forge strong and influential relationships with a broad range of diverse and demanding senior stakeholders including the CEO and executive office
- Quickly build a strong understanding of the service area strategy, performance goals and drivers, as well as the comparable sector in which it operates
- CIPD Level 7 or equivalent experience
Package and benefits
- Salary up to £45,000 per annum
- 37 hours per week
- Flexible working to include working from home
- 25 days holiday
- Generous Pension
How to apply
For a full and comprehensive brief of the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance with your CV and she will get back to you soon as possible.