Management AccountantTemporary | £25
Sitka is working with a market leader in its industry, this business requires an experienced interim Management Accountant for 4 – 6 months to help support the finance team and business stakeholders in this very hands on role. Our client is a global manufacturing business and is headquartered in the USA, this role is based near Ebbw Vale.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the role will involve:
- Preparation and delivery of daily/weekly and monthly operational reporting.
- Compilation of financial reports, ensuring compliance in line with the businesses internal policies and in respect of all matters relating to property, plant and equipment.
- Analysis on the compliance of Sarbanes Oxley management controls.
The person specification
- You will have strong exposure to management accounting and financial analysis and be confident in the communication of financial information to stakeholders.
- Part qualified/finalist or qualified by experience will be considered.
- You should have experience of working in a finance team and in a manufacturing organisation, preferably a large company.
- Knowledge of SAP and process improvement techniques/process mapping will be an advantage.
- You will be highly computer literate with excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- You will possess good analytical skills.
- You will drive and own your own car – as there may be an ad-hoc requirement to visit UK businesses based in the Midlands.
Salary & benefits
This role is a temporary position and will be paid on an hourly rate basis – either Ltd company, umbrella company or PAYE. Hourly rate of circa £19.00 – £25.00 per hour DOE
Monday to Thursday – 8.00 am to 5.00 pm, Friday 8.00 am – 12.00 pm
How to apply
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply immediately with your CV and covering note, or feel free to give Karen Birch on 07484 520007, to find out more and for the full job description.