Marketing ExecutivePermanent | £33,000 per annum
Based in Cardiff and with exciting and ambitious plans for growth, this successful manufacturing business is looking to strengthen its team by recruiting an experienced and talented Marketing Executive.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director and as a valued member of the commercial team, you will serve as a credible, knowledgeable, and trusted resource to the business.
- Develop promotional materials for the sales teams, to include products and services literature and presentations – digital/print/sampling
- Work closely with the internal team and external agencies to ensure that collateral contains accurate technical information and to guarantee it is visually appealing
- Oversee marketing campaigns across all channels and monitor performance, by conducting research and analysing data throughout the campaign life cycle
- Monitor campaigns on social media; writing and optimising content to identify new trends in digital marketing, whilst working closely with the external agency
- Work to develop customer/key contacts CRM, and introduce digital newsletters ensuring a targeted approach
- Create, proofread and communicate significant case studies, liaising with key internal stakeholders, photographers and external agencies to ensure a joined-up approach, with the final responsible of ensuring accurate content
- Maintain the CMS website and use data analytics tools to feed and improve performance
- Administrate and organise webinars, events, CPDs and exhibitions
- Produce and deliver key internal communications, to include the production of company newsletters, that will aim to further develop a sense of belonging and inclusivity across the business
The person specification
- Extensive experience across a broad range of Microsoft packages and Adobe solutions
- Practical working knowledge of digital marketing, social media and e-commerce
- Business and/or marketing degree, working towards CIM, is preferable but not essential
- Resilient, self-driven and motivated with experience of working within a highly pressurised environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
Package & benefits
- Salary £25-33,000 pa, depending on experience
- Working hours, 9am-5pm, to include an early finish on a Friday
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Professional study support towards the CIM qualification
How to apply
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply immediately with your CV in the first instance, or feel free to give Ita McNeil-Jones a call on 07484 520006 to find out more, there is a full job description available.